What’s inside: presents for toddler boys!
Looking for the perfect gift for a two-year-old toddler boy? This gift guide is a comprehensive list that will surely help you find what you’re looking for. Whether it’s a Christmas gift or present for his 2nd birthday, these toys will keep your toddler entertained while helping him develop important skills.
Criteria for my selection of items in this gift guide:
- something he’ll play with for a long time
- durable and safe
- sparks imagination and creativity
- Amazon Prime product to ensure low prices and punctual doorstep delivery
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Presents for Toddler Boys
1. Big Wheel: If your little guy isn’t ready for a balance bike – this is what you get him! This big wheel is a classic toy, tried and tested through generations – and there’s a good reason for that. I remember my brother being so attached to his that we’d joke that it had become part of his body! You’ll grin from ear to ear as you see your toddler racing around with his cool big wheel.
2. Friction powered tractor: This set of 4 friction-powered tractors is absolutely fantastic! Friction-powered meaning that when you give it a little push, the tractor will keep on going. It goes the tempo a real tractor would normally go. My son loves them so much that it seems like there’s ALWAYS one close by. He especially enjoys the backhoe. These tractors are also very durable and have withstood half a year of abusive toddler play without any damage. You really get a lot of bang for your buck with this set.
3. Seaplane: If your toddler is anything like mine – he’s obsessed with airplanes. This awesome seaplane is a no-brainer.
The best gift ideas for two-year-old toddler boys!
4. Play Tool Box: Open this toddler-friendly toolbox and get ready for role-play fun with the included electronic fix-it tray, working toy drill, hammer, wrench, nails, and screws! Vtech toys are toddler-magnets! You won’t believe how long this toy will entertain your son.
5. Teddy Bear: I looked everywhere for a soft and friendly-looking Teddy Bear for my little boy to cuddle on. When I did find one I liked, he usually cost over $50. And it’s okay to spend that kind of money on a Teddy, especially if he turns out to be one of your son’s best friends. But you never know beforehand if he’ll bond with him or not, so I bought this guy and he turned out to be just as loved as a $50 Teddy! And he’s cute and friendly to boot!
6. Aqua Doodle Drawing Mat: Don’t be fooled by the age recommendation on this one. This Aqua Doodle Drawing Mat is PERFECT for a two-year-old! There are so many good things about it that I don’t know where to begin. The markers are filled with water so nothing will happen if your little one decides to draw on surfaces other than the mat. It’s mess free and entertains for at least 45 minutes to an hour (at least with my kids.)
Presents for Toddler Boys
7. Tablet: So you’re thinking the noise of it will drive you nuts? You’d be surprised! The electronic toys from Vtech are nothing but fun and you’d be surprised that it won’t get on your nerves. Even I love playing with it. This tablet for small children is an excellent learning toy that grows with your child.
8. Activity Desk: Speaking of Vtech toys…this activity desk is so awesome! Again, Vtech has a way of making unobtrusive noises and you’re gonna want to play with it too! In fact, I’ll be setting it up next to my desk so that we can both “work” at the same time. If you can grab it for under $40 that’s excellent, but I wouldn’t pay more than $50 for it.
9. Pull Toy: There’s a good reason why this cute classic Dachshund Pull Toy has been a favorite for generations. Toddlers love to pull toys behind themselves, and this one even has a moving head, flapping ears, and a waggly tail.
Related Post: MY TWIN BABIES’ FIRST CHRISTMAS LIST