( This post probably contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info here. )
If you’re looking for budget living room furnishings for your home, you’re in the right place. You are gonna LOVE the living room furnishing items I found today.
Finding budget living room furnishings that don’t look cheap really isn’t easy!
How do I know?
I relocated with my husband and twin toddlers from Germany to the US at the end of last year and we had to furnish an entire home on a small budget. I have literally spent hours and hours scouring the internet finding beautiful home décor to furnish my entire home.
And today I’m sharing some of my best finds with you.
You can see a quick overview on my Amazon shopping page. I’m always adding new ideas to it that may not be on the blog yet.
How can I save money on living room furnishings?
My main tip on how to save money on living room furnishings would be to do your research online.
Through all the images and ideas all over the internet, you’ll be able to easily find inspiration or learn about different decor styles.
Most stores have an online shop too, so you can shop tons of stores right from your computer saving you tons of time & gasoline!
Here are some more tips:
- make a list of what you really need
- recycle or repurpose furniture you already have
- update second-hand furniture
- always buy at the end of the month
- wait for sales
How do I make my living room cozy on a budget?
You don’t need to invest a ton of money to make your living room feel cozy. Here some cozy living room tips:
- Add a Faux-Fur Throw
- Fill empty spaces with large vertical houseplants
- Create a more intimate space within the room for just two people
- Use warm paint tones
- Furnish your living room with a large sectional sofa
- display personal photos on tables and walls
- use accentual flower arrangements for spots of color and softness
- don’t leave your walls bare – use striking artwork
- place an area rug to define individual spaces within a large room
How do I refresh my living room on a low budget?
Try these tips if you have a small budget but still want a new look in your living room.
- repaint walls and ceilings
- reupholster old furniture
- refresh your accessories such as throws, pillows, area rugs, and wall hangings
- pep it up with some color accents
How can I beautify my living room?
What can you do to make your living room more beautiful? Here are some helpful decor tips you can apply to any room in your house:
- don’t be afraid to use bold color accents
- use mirrors
- add accessories like books, glassware or small rugs
- try sheer window treatments to let in more natural light and add a more elegant look
Click to pin!